1. The one, true God exists in the form of three distinct and equal persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. In His word, God has revealed eternal truths that shall ever remain our final authority for all matters pertaining to life and faith.
3. God is our Creator, the Maker of Heaven and earth.
4. Jesus Christ is truly God and truly Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and lived without sin, in perfect obedience to the Father. Christ performed great miracles and explained the kingdom of God, but was rejected by His people. He died on the cross for the sins of others, was buried, and rose victoriously to love forever.
5. All people are sinful by nature and deed, yet can be forgiven by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. The Holy Spirit is fully God. He convicts the world of sin, indwells believers, empowers Christians to live holy lives, and distributes spiritual gifts for the edification of the Body of Christ.
7. All believers should assemble for teaching, prayer, praise, fellowship, and ministry.
8. Believers are to witness to all mankind the truth of the Gospel message and make disciples.
9. Jesus Christ’s return is imminent. He will gather all who believe in Him and will establish His kingdom. All who reject Jesus Christ will endure eternal punishment in hell while those who place their faith in Christ will enjoy eternal life in heaven with Him.